Our online course is set up in the same way as our private breastfeeding and postnatal
preparation course. We base the course on the same teaching material as for larger groups, but
we have the opportunity to go deeper into different topics according to your wishes and needs.
We use Confrere which is a video chat tool, so that you can see, hear and talk with the
midwife along the way. The midwife will also share a presentation so that you’ll see
illustrations and text while the midwife speaks.
The postnatal period (the first 6-8 weeks after birth) is a fantastic but also vulnerable time. The course
is taken during your pregnancy, so that you can be best prepared for the arrival of your baby
The course covers the following subjects:
- Normal Newborn Behaviour (Sleep, Feeding etc.)
- The newborn baby´s needs
- The 4th trimester body/ the body after birth
- Normal newborn feeding behavior
- Positioning and attachment
- Common breastfeeding issues
- Understanding milk supply and the importance of hormones during breastfeeding.