BREASTFEEDING AND POSTNATAL PREPARATION COURSE
The postnatal period (the first 6-8 weeks after birth) is a fantastic but also vulnerable time. The course is taken during your pregnancy, so that you can be best prepared for the arrival of your baby
The course covers the following subjects:
- Normal Newborn Behaviour (Sleep, Feeding etc.)
- The newborn baby´s needs
- The 4th trimester body/ the body after birth
- Normal newborn feeding behavior
- Positioning and attachment
- Common breastfeeding issues
- Understanding milk supply and the importance of hormones during breastfeeding.
Since this is a online and private course, we will focus on what's important for you and we´ll do our best to answer all you questions.